Wednesday 15 April 2009

So lucky

..damn it!

I had a portfolio review today with LCC (London College of Communication) for Graphic and Media Design, the funny thing was I didn't realise it was today eeeekkkk until a good friend asked me if it was today and I checked my letter and it was!

By luck my ink for my printer came yesterday! (took long enough but it was for £4.99 on amazon so I was not expecting first class delivery lol).I was printing like mad doing loads of sticking and editing. I managed to sleep at around 5am and let me tell you I was not a happy bunny when I woke up 3 hours later! I kept on thinking 'ahhhhhh 5 more damn minutes!' I should stop doing that though because I always end up leaving my house late, it takes about 15 minutes to get to the station...if only the station was around the corner lol but then again I don't.

I got there just in time! Literally! phew...

When I got home I went to sleep, I've never been so happy to see my bed and I fell asleep within a few seconds (y).

But anywho I hope I got in if not then they made a big mistake lol, then again I did apply for other places so it's not like it's the end of the world!

2 comments: