Friday 8 October 2010

Collection


 Over the summer I have been collecting Shopping List since I work in Waitrose. It quite interesting to see what people 'need' to buy. I only started this collection because when ever I was clearing up items I would always find shopping list somewhere. I have set rules though 1. I do not ask people if they have shopping list or if I can have it because I do not want to know who it belongs to it's kind of fun just guessing if it was a male or female how old they may be by just looking at what they were buying and their handwriting style. 2. I have to find it myself only.
My other collection is finding travel tickets that I can use for the day I have no set rules on this hahaha if I somebody wants to give me their travel ticket then fine by me because it means free travel and that has happened. you will be amazed if you just look down on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment